We’ve made some big changes since the last product release updates! Here’s what you can start using this month and some you can look forward to in upcoming months.
- Message Receipts (web, Android, API) - The team has built the API and Android and web app components of our upcoming Message Receipts feature. We are still working on the iOS components, so look out for the feature release in January!
- To accommodate our expanding user base, we’ve translated the web and mobile apps in Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish, and Romanian.
- The app now warns users about unsaved content when navigating away from the compose box in Streams.
- User’s “last seen” time, which is the last time they used Beekeeper, is now available in the profile view on the web and iOS apps. It will be on Android soon.
- To open chat details, you can simply click a group chat’s avatar (Android).
- Link previews in chats show two lines of text instead of one (Android).
- When an image is loading, a placeholder appears instead of just a gray background (Android).
The Beekeeper product team is always fine-tuning the platform to create a better experience for our customers. Hopefully these will make your app experience more enjoyable and you saw some features coming up that you requested!
For more information about Beekeeper and specific features, check out our Help Center or contact us. Or let us know what features you would like enhanced or added in future releases!